Data & Analytics
Depending on the needs of the organization served, we may:
- Analyze grant fundraising efforts from research to award management
- Review how success is defined and conveyed to partners and stakeholders through community outreach
- Research potential donor databases and offer brief reports on considerations for each
- Interpret trends in giving & recommend adjustments to strategy and approach that will improve success rates
- Review organizational budgets and financial reports for their relevance to and connection with fundraising
- Build custom reports and tools to track grant fundraising efforts and stewardship
- Organize digital filing systems – build out folders and subfolders in a central location
- Archive older data (digital records and documents scanned from paper format)
- Create tools for staff to use to quickly reference and maintain information that is vital to grants
- Asses and clean up a database and its related data set (donor/funder/award information)
Andi is an expert user of computers and GUI databases. She has the most experience with Salesforce and Excel; some experience with QuickBooks.
If an element of a project requires skills and expertise beyond our capability, we seek out appropriate consulting support.