For complex projects, you need everyone on the same page to have meaningful discussion and plan for success.
This tool helps individuals and work groups understand the major components of a grant lead, so they can decide whether it’s a good fit.
- Includes space for the information necessary to fully vet a grant lead
- Organized by category (funding partner, program or project supported, etc.)
- Brings consistency to the grant fundraising process
- Supports the creation of thoughtful grant and contract proposals
- Good tool for program staff to complete; helps them understand the requirements and “strings attached” for grants
Receive both MS Office Word (.docx) and 97-2003 (.doc) documents with purchase.
There are no reviews yet.