Andi can provide the following consulting services
- Strategic planning for nonprofits and community visioning groups
- Assessments of boards of directors, programs, and/or operations
- Grant readiness – review and provide a brief, customized report with recommendations
- Technical assistance with large, complex grants and online application systems
- Convey impact to donors, supporters and key stakeholders in clear, concise language
- Enhance systems already in place for tracking services, donations, and donors
- Develop “full-cost” budgets for programs, projects, campaigns and organizations
- Update and draft policies, procedures, and job descriptions
- Complete wage comparability studies
- Executive coaching for development directors and executive directors (small and medium organizations)
We have supported nonprofits with annual budgets from $25,000 to $30,000,000, with 3 to 250+ employees.
We’ve also worked with school districts, international businesses, community visioning groups, and a nonprofit in Moldova.
Consulting typically focuses on systems and practices in development (fundraising), management (including HR) and governance.