We’ve written more than 250 grant proposals with a 70% success rate, raising $23.5 million to support U.S. nonprofits.
- Research grant leads and funders using professional databases
- Document the results and make recommendations on grant leads
- Lead discussions to identify the best application(s) for you
- Develop grant applications (planning, writing, packaging, and submission)
- Offer clear and concise language, cohesive proposals, and compelling presentation
- Help you cultivate stronger relationships with funding partners
- Teach organizations to closely align requests with funders’ priorities
- Support the creation of annual fundraising plans that include grants
We have experience writing many types of grants
- State grants (CSBG, CDBG, Oregon Humanities, Oregon Dept. of Justice, Oregon Health Authority, etc.)
- Federal grants (Head Start, USDA, ACF, CED, VA, HUD, VAWA, Title X, FEMA, etc.)
- Foundation grants (small, medium and large – tribal and private foundations)
- United Way. grants
- Association grants (Rotaries, AAUW, etc.)
For more information, please see the FAQ page.